GCIT is one of Australia’s leading vocational education and training facilities and the largest in the Gold Coast region with five campuses and enrolments of over 16,000 students annually.
As a statutory institute in Queensland’s TAFE network their International Students Centre was struggling with the management of their international students and agents as the TAFE wide student management system they were using did not cater for International Students at all and they were managing this data via spreadsheets.
- To manage their agents, commission invoices and payments and contract renewal dates in one system with accuracy.
- Optimise their Offer Letter processing and turnaround times.
- To track the performance of their Sales staff.
- To free up their critical staff so they could focus on the growth and management of their business.
Processes used to achieve objectives
- Integrated all of their student data, student fees and agents into one TEAMS database.
- Worked closely with their Office Manager to optimise their data flows and processes.
- Successful tracking of Agent commission invoices and payments.
- Exponentially grown by 697%.
- Tracking and monitoring of Sales staff performance.
- Streamlined and improved Offer Letter processing by 3.3X