Academia is an award winning RTO that was established in 2005.
When they purchased TEAMS in 2005 they already had another student management system in place but it was not meeting their needs. It was not capable of managing their CRICOS compliance and international students, nor would it integrate their mission critical processes and data flows across different departments efficiently.
- To manage their CRICOS compliance requirements and international student data requirements.
- To integrate their processes and data flows into one system allowing them to remove duplication of data.
- To improve the turnaround times of Offer Letters being issued from their marketing department.
- To free up their critical staff so they could focus on the growth of their business and compliance management.
Processes used to achieve objectives
- Worked closely with their QIS Manager and heads of departments such as academics, marketing and finance to identify and refine their critical processes and data flows.
- Academia has exponentially grown by 1671% since starting with TEAMS
- In-depth integration of all mission critical processes and data across departments
“TEAMS offer advantages to our education institution. It is feature-rich allowing us to manage our students, enrolments and agents through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features.
Many features within TEAMS have allowed us to centralise our record-keeping which has greatly reduced the administrative burden on our organisation. The key areas we must comply with of Academic Progress and Attendance Monitoring are managed within TEAMS. The system is online, easy to use and the support is second to none.”
Mr Tony Kluytmans