Australian Pacific College (APC) was first established in 1994 as an ELICOS provider and by 1999 their first Diploma of Business students graduated.
When they purchased TEAMS they were looking to move from their own in-house system that they were having difficulties managing and updating to one system that they could integrate all of their student data from different schools and locations into one system. They had High School, VET and English students across four different campuses in Sydney.
- To integrate their student data from all schools and locations into the one system.
- To streamline their processes and improve their efficiency across the different departments.
- To free up their critical staff so they could focus on the growth of their business.
Processes used to achieve objectives
- Integrating all APC’s student data from multiple databases into one TEAMS database.
- Worked closely with each department to refine their processes and data flows.
- In-depth integration of departments in TEAMS for marketing, academics, financials, Agents Portal, Student Portal, capture of online enrolments.
- APC has exponentially grown by 761%
- They have doubled in size across their Sydney campuses and opened a new campus in Brisbane.
- Streamlined and improved enrolment processing times by 2X
“We have been using TEAMS since 2004. Before using TEAMS we had our own customised software which was becoming quite difficult to manage and update. We were also using multiple databases, including excel, across departments, where our customised software was not able to handle extra data.
TEAMS has been a great help to our business. We have been able to integrate all our data from the different databases into TEAMS and it helps us to manage our High School, VET and English students. We have grown 761% in the time that we have been using TEAMS; all of our campuses have grown and we have opened a new campus and TEAMS has managed this growth without any problems.
The support staff is very friendly and helpful. RTO Software has made numerous improvements to the software for us over the years. They have also worked closely with us on customised development for TEAMS to meet some of our more unique business processes. We are happy with the product and would highly recommend it.”
Mr Pedro Duran
Australian Pacific College
(02) 9251 7000