We do detailed, personalised implementation and onboarding like no one else in the industry. We don’t profess to work with hundreds of colleges nor are we running after gaining market share at any cost. Quality rather than quantity is our motto. Ask yourself, would you rather a quick and dirty implementation that is done in 24 hours or would you want someone to give you the proper attention to detail that your business deserves? It’s the same reason why gourmet 5 star restaurants have finesse and quality that a junk food shop could not even come close to matching.
Attention to detail
Whether you are big or small, we provide you with an attention to detail that is generally only experienced by big organisations that are used to spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on software. Your processes are understood, we take the time truly get to know you and your business. Only after we have a deep understanding of where you are, where you would like to go, do we begin working on getting you live. We tweak your processes, streamline your inefficiencies and integrate as many systems together as we can.
Our application is rich in detail and capability like nothing else in the market. We do things such as deep student and agent accounting and finance management (including revenue calculations), automation of alerts, advanced features such as timetabling and resource management that our competitors don’t even come close to matching. If you truly want an application that you can use all the way from a start-up to being a behemoth in the industry, then you have come to the right place.
Most providers say they will give you phone support but they really don’t. Most have very poor email response times and they definitely do not have the level of service or in depth care and responsiveness that our clients get on a regular ongoing basis. With us, you get detailed, fast resolution of your issues, we have quick turnaround for bugs and our update cycle is short (generally 4-6 weeks rather than 4-6 months). We give you intensive training and create custom videos for your organisation that are exclusively yours, no one size fits all kind of training.
Transparent Fees and Charges
Most providers have very confusing plans and generally have a lot of hidden charges that you are not even aware of until you are slapped with a bill. Our charges are transparent, open and all inclusive. We don’t charge for customisation and minor tweaks and hands-on personalised implementation.
Data Quality and Compliance Readiness
We focus on data quality. The quality of your data is critical to your business come audit time. You need high levels of accuracy and clean data if you are to not get yourself in trouble. Most providers ‘gloss over’ your AVETMISS returns and fudge your submissions through their validation algorithms. Your data if missing or wrong, instead of being corrected, gets report what looks ‘right’ without forcing your staff to maintain data properly. That approach gets things up and running quickly but when a deep audit is done that’s when you can get in trouble. Also, we insist on doing a proper clean up of your data when you migrate to us which gives you a great opportunity to spring clean your house.
One integrated cohesive system to replace many disjointed ones?
Using TEAMS you will no longer have to spend money on the following systems as they are built into our product and everyone gets them.
- CRM – From tracking leads, website enquiries, to graduating prospects, receiving and processing applications it’s all built in.
- Full Student Lifecycle – Enrolments
- Timetabling and Resource Management – create classes and allocate to your students to mark and track their attendance. Manage what teachers and trainers are available as well as class room allocations
- Website forms – we build custom forms for your website, handle enrolments, applications, agent lists, all from within our integrated software
- Survey system – send your students and employers their questionnaires to be completed online. Capture all the data in TEAMS and export the Quality Indicator annual summary report for ASQA directly from the system.
- Document Management – Handle and manage all student related documents in our system and have it link to student and enrolment files for easy access.
- LMS – No need for a separate LMS. We have it built into our software, allowing you to link assessment tasks to competencies/modules, students can download resource documentation for their assessment tasks, watch videos, take online quizzes and view relevant resources for the quizzes, submit documents for their assessment tasks and see final results all from the student portal. And all this is managed and updated on a regular basis, no need for a third party expert just to manage and maintain your LMS.
- Accounts Receivable – Full record keeping including Invoicing, Receipting, Instalment plans
- Accounts Payable(Commissions) – Manage Agents and commissions payable completely from within TEAMS. Track multiple levels of commissions and types of commissions easily.